Food Safety (ServSafe)
This course covers food safety training from the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation. A necessity for all restaurant owners, food service managers, cooks and line staff. Satisfies the “Person in charge” requirement of the Virginia State Health Department. ServSafe is recognized and accepted by more federal, state and local jurisdictions than any other food safety training program. ServSafe leads the way in providing the restaurant and foodservice industry with an up-to-date, comprehensive food sfety training and certification program.
- Southside Virginia Community College 109 Campus Drive, Alberta
- Southside Virginia Education Center 1300 Greensville County Circle, Emporia
- Lake Country Advanced Knowledge Center 118 East Danville Street, South Hill
- Southern Virginia Higher Education Center 820 Bruce Street, South Boston
- SVCC Daniel Campus 200 Daniel Road, Keysville
$79 | Pre-registration required.