Southside Virginia Community College Foundation, Inc.
About the Foundation:
- The Foundation provides money, personnel, or other aids for the strengthening, development and enlargement of the college and its programs
- Makes donations or contributions to or assists in the support of current college activities and undertakings or the establishment and support of any new functions and/or objectives
- Purchases or makes contributions toward the acquisition of books, materials, and equipment or the erection and construction of buildings and facilities, which will contribute to the educational and administrative resources of the college
- Provides scholarships or grants in aid for students of the college
- Contributes to and makes donations for projects, functions, services, and activities now or hereafter carried on or sponsored by the college.
I am pleased to support the
Southside Virginia Community College Foundation
International Scholarship Fund
City _______________________________________ State ______ Zip __________
Amount Enclosed $_____________________________ Phone ( ) ______________
E-Mail Address __________________________________________________________
Contributions are tax deductible and should be mailed to
SVCC Foundation, 109 Campus Drive, Alberta, VA 23821