The MySVCC portal page allows you to log-in once to access several SVCC/VCCS sites. From your MySVCC page you will have access to...
- Student Email (Gmail and other Google Apps)
- Library Services
- SIS: Student Information System & SIS Mobile
- Navigate Student
- Human Resource System
- Follett Discover: College Bookstore
- SIS Mobile: Student Information System
- Virginia Education Wizard
- IOTA: 360 Evaluations
If you have problems, please contact the help desk for support.
To access your MySVCC page, you will need a user name and password. If you don't already know this information, you can access our online system to look up your user. If your current password is not working, or you simply can not remember your password or have not signed in since March, you will need to contact the help desk (434-949-1010) to reset your password. (Information Look-Up/Password Reset) Although there is a direct link to that page here, you can always access it from the MySVCC log-in screen (see the image below). If you are unable to utilize this online password reset tool, you will need to contact the college for assistance. Help Desk
- Go to the college website and click the MySVCC link on the left side.
- Go directly to MySVCC bypassing the college site. (Bookmark/Add this url as a favorite within your browser)
- You can also find a "Log-in" button at the top of this page.
You can access Blackboard and SIS through our Mobile App.
Canvas is the college's web-based course management system both for distance learning and traditional on-campus classes. More information on Canvas
SIS: Student Information System
The Student Information System (SIS) is a tool that provides you with the ability to add and drop classes within the enrollment periods, view your account, check your financial aid award, view your advising reports, and view your grades.
To access the Student Information System, you must log in to MySVCC with your username and password. Then access the system, by clicking VCCS SIS: Student Information System under My Tools. After your new browser window appears, click on Student Center
HR: Human Resource System
The Human Resource System (HR) is a tool that provides employees with a way to manage his/her personnel information. It is used as the official record for time sheets and absence requests.
Navigate Student is a mobile application that helps you manage key decision points throughout your college journey. Navigate also connects you to the right resources for issues that need more support. The app helps you choose the right major, navigate requirements from financial aid to course registration, and stay on top of important dates and deadlines—all in the palm of your hand. Navigate has made staying on top of the things you need to do and making the important decisions of college easier. It’s the ultimate guide to build a path to graduation—and stay on that path. Video
- Know When Important Milestones Are Coming Up: From attending orientation to preparing for finals, now there’s a clear timeline of what you need to do. Within each task, Navigate connects you to the links and resources you need to get things done.
- Find the Right Fit: Navigate’s Major Exploration tool connects your interests and goals to the right major—fill out a short survey and see which programs match.
- Learn How to Get the Most Out of College: Navigate provides all the steps to start college on the right foot. Get handy tips and tutorials on everything from getting involved in student organizations to paying for college.
- Connect to the Support You Need—Faster: Have questions or run into a problem? Navigate’s appointment scheduler gets you facetime with the people who can help. Best of all, the appointments sync onto your phone’s calendar.
Available now in the App and Android Store. Search for "Navigate Student"