A Regional Job Fair will be held on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at Southside Virginia Education Center at 1300 Greensville County Circle, Emporia from 9:30 a.m. until 12 Noon. This is open to all job seekers and admission is free.
Dress to impress and bring copies of your resume, a photo ID and a copy of your WorkKeys Career Readiness Certificate (CRC). This event is sponsored by Southside Virginia Community College Workforce Development and Student Development Services along with Crater Business Services Team.
Listen to JAMZ 99.5 to hear more and a live remote from the event. For information, contact Angela McClintock at (434) 949-1026.
Fall 2018 Regional Job Fair Employer Participants
2. Virginia Department of Corrections
3. Army National Guard
4. Emporia VEC
5. P and S Transportation
6. AmeriCare Plus, LLC
7. Pen Mac
8. Melvin L. Davis Oil Company, Inc.
9. Liebherr USA, Co.
10. Tri-Boro Shelving & Tri-Boro Rack
11. New Century Hospice Emporia
12. American Industrial Heat Transfer
13. Envoy of Lawrenceville
14. Home Recovery-HomeAid, Inc
15. Armor Correctional Health Services - Virginia
16. P.O.W.E.R Program
17. Waverly Health Rehabilitation Center
18. Piedmont Geriatric Hospital
19. The GEO Group
20. The Improvement Association
21. Dunkin Donuts-Emporia