The Southside Virginia Regional Job Fair will be held Wednesday, March 18, 2015 in the John J. Cavan Workforce Development Center in Alberta. Companies who have signed up thus far are listed below.
- AmeriCare Plus
- Peidmont Geriatric Hospital and VA Center for Behavioral Rehab
- The GEO Group, Inc.
- Davis Oil
- Sentara Halifax Regional Hospital - Meadowview Terrace
- Southside Community Services Board
- New Journey Family Services
- Chase City Health & Rehab Center
- Envoy of Lawrenceville
- Care Advantage
- Personal Touch Preferred Group
- Old Dominion Home Health
- Home Health, Inc.
- Wal-Mart Distribution
- American Buildings
- Virginia Employment Commission/eleVAte VA
- Virginia Department of Corrections
- Southern Textile
- Woodmen of the World Life Insurance
- Cracker Barrel, Emporia & South Hill
In partnership with Lake Country Business Solutions, SVCC Workforce and Student Development, this event brings together employers with potential employees.
The event is open to all job seekers and businesses seeking workers. Interested employers should reserve a booth for the event by March 11, 2015. Luncheon will be provided for employers at 12:30 p.m. on the day of the event.
Admission is free and participants are urged to dress to impress and bring plenty of resumes. In the past, a large crowd has participated in these Fairs with great results.
Contact Debra Smiley at 434-949-1060 or through email at debra.smiley@ southside.edu .