1. The program's 3-year mean for the NCLEX-RN will be at or above the national mean for the same 3-year period.
2. Sixty percent of the nursing students will complete the program within three years of entrance.
3. Eighty percent of new graduates will express satisfaction with the nursing program six months post-graduation.
4. Eighty percent of employers will express satisfaction with the nursing program graduates.
5. Eighty percent of new graduates will be employed within six months after graduation.
Click the links below for Outcome Data for SVCC Nursing Programs.
NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN PASS RATES - 2013 - 2017