ATI-TEAS Pre-Entrance Exam General Information
- Required minimum scores for consideration for admission to Nursing programs at SVCC:
- Associate Degree in Nursing - Minimum of ~64% of questions correct overall and ~65.6% of math questions correct
- Practical Nursing - Minimum of ~52% of questions correct
- Register for the TEAS online at www.atitesting.com. Spring 2018 tests are available for registration.
- Cost is $75.
- Registration closes when the test is full or 24 hours before the test begins. Plan ahead!
- The test is taken online and proctored at the location/date you choose when you register.
- The TEAS test may be taken only 3 times in the admission cycle. Testing sooner than 2 weeks after a previous test attempt is not recommended. See resources on the link below for assistance in preparation and remediation.
- PREPARE for the TEAS - Updated June 2018
- REGISTER for the TEAS - Detailed registration instructions
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
TEAS TEST DATES: Spring Semester 2018 dates posted below are available for registration at www.atitesting.com
SVCC students may test at any of these sites, regardless of which location you are planning to apply to. Be sure of your date before you register as refunds or reschedules are not allowed. Non-SVCC students must get approval to test from the Health Sciences Counselor, (Rebecca.email@example.com or 434-736-2214) prior to registering for the test.
Alberta, VA - Christanna Campus
Keysville, VA - Daniel Campus
South Boston, VA - SVHEC
Chase City, VA - Estes Community Center
No further testing at this location until late Fall 2018/Early Spring 2019.
Please arrive 1/2 hour prior to test start time to sign in. Must bring valid, government-issued Photo ID to be allowed to test.
Registration is online at www.atitesting.com.