ATI-TEAS Pre-Entrance Exam General Information
- Required minimum scores for consideration for admission to Nursing programs at SVCC:
- Associate Degree in Nursing - Minimum of ~64% of questions correct overall and ~65.6% of math questions correct
- Practical Nursing - Minimum of ~52% of questions correct
- Register for the TEAS online at www.atitesting.com. December 2019 tests are available for registration. January - March 2020 coming soon!
- Cost is $75 and is paid directly to ATI Testing when registering for the test online.
- Registration closes when the test is full or 24 hours before the test begins. Plan ahead!
- The test is taken online and proctored at the location/date you choose when you register.
- The TEAS test may be taken only 3 times in the admission cycle. Testing sooner than 2 weeks after a previous test attempt is not recommended. See resources on the link below for assistance in preparation and remediation.
- PREPARE for the TEAS - Updated January 2020
- REGISTER for the TEAS - Go to www.atitesting.com - Click "I am preparing for or taking the TEAS" and scroll slightly to "New Users - Register for the TEAS"
- Contact email@example.com for more information.
TEAS TEST DATES: SPRING SEMESTER 2020 dates are posted below are available for registration at www.atitesting.com
SVCC students may test at any of these sites, regardless of which location you are planning to apply to. Be sure of your date before you register as refunds or reschedules are not allowed. Non-SVCC students must get approval to test from the Health Sciences Counselor, (Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-736-2214) prior to registering for the test.
See currently scheduled dates below. February through March 2020 test dates coming soon.
Times listed for each test are actual start time of the test. Arrive 1/2 prior to start time to sign-in. Must present valid government-issued picture ID in order to test (such as Driver's License)
Alberta, VA - Christanna Campus
Friday, February 14, 9:00am - 1:00pm - Room B-45
Friday, March 13, 9:00am - 1:00pm - Room B-47
Keysville, VA - John H. Daniel Campus
Friday, February 28, 9:00am - 1:00pm - Room 229, Library
Friday, March 27, 9:00am - 1:00pm - Room 229, Library
South Boston, VA - SVHEC