Students can now access Office 365 for free! Just follow the steps below.
- Go to the Office 365 Download Site linked here.
- Enter your full student email address as your username, and your student password to log into the site and access the download. (e.g. email@example.com)
Important Note: Many users have issues when logging in to the Office 365 download site for the first time. To resolve this, you must reset your MySVCC password, wait approximately 20 minutes, and then try logging into the Office 365 download site linked above entering your full student email address as your user name and this "new" student password.
To reset your MySVCC password, you can go to the following link or call the SIS Helpdesk for assistance.
- Reset your own password
- If you need password assistance, call 434-736-2059
- You must be a current student.
- Your desktop/laptop must be running a minimum of either Windows 7 or Windows 8 in order for Office 365 to install.
- You can install the product on up to 5 devices at a time.
In order to install Office 365 on your mobile device(s), you will need to go to the appropriate app store and download 'Office Mobile for Office 365'. This should be a free download.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact 1-800-MICROSOFT.