Purchase your textbooks, Southside clothing, and even buy a new notebook computer or tablet in one of our campus bookstores. Books for classes held at our off-campus sites can also be purchased at that site, and you can even place book orders online. If you are an online student, you can purchase books through the online store or call one of our campuses for ordering assistance. (See the contact information below.) If you have a Pell Grant, don't forget to ask about charging software and clothes to Pell.
Campus Bookstore Hours
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
For the first two weeks of the Fall and Spring semester, we will have extended hours and remain open until 6:30 pm Monday - Thursday. During the Summer session, we will have these same extended hours Monday through Thursday during the first week only. We will follow regular business hours on Fridays.
LARGE SELECTION OF CLOTHING REDUCED
BOTH CAMPUS BOOKSTORES
Books and Prices
Important Disclosure: The information that is provided on the textbook page is the best information we have available at this time. Textbook information & pricing is subject to change as we receive updates from faculty and publishers. The bookstore is not liable for purchases made by you from other sources using the information provided by this site.
Books available from both Christanna or Daniel Campus Bookstores.
Christanna at 434 949-1023 E-Mail
Daniel at 434 736-2021 E-Mail
Textbook Return Policy
Textbooks may be returned for a refund under the following conditions:
- All returns MUST be accompanied by the CASH REGISTER RECEIPT.
- If the book is free of writing and marks and in absolutely new condition, full price will be refunded.
- If the book was purchased new but has writing or marks, it will be refunded at 1/2 price. We are the sole judge in determination of whether returned books are in new or used condition.
- Books sold with plastic wrapping cannot be returned or exchanged if wrapping has been removed. Access codes cannot be returned if opened.
- Returns and exchanges will be authorized only during the first 2 weeks of the course for classes that start at the beginning of the semester and 10 days after late starting classes begin. The cut-off date will be printed on your receipt.
- Student book "buy back" is held the week of final exams during the Fall and Spring semesters. Dates and time will be posted prior to exam week. Additional buy-backs may be held at the beginning of Fall and Spring semesters.