Textbook & Course Materials
Textbooks and Course materials will be made available in the bookstore on both the Christanna and Daniel Campuses. For all the students that attend classes at the other sites, you may go online to order your books. Shop Online Here!
SVCC Christanna/Daniel Bookstore
Fall 2017 Dates to Remember
- First day to use financial aid in the bookstore -August 14, 2017
- Classes begin - August 21, 2017
- Bookstore closed for Labor Day Holiday - September 4, 2017
- Last day to return books for refund/credit – September 7, 2017
- Last day to charge to financial aid in the bookstore - September 7, 2017
- Rental check-in – Due by December 15, 2017
- Book buy back – December 11-15, 2017
- Bookstore web site: www.southsidevccshop.com
Books and supplies may be purchased through our web store to be shipped to your home (charges apply) or for free pick up in the store you placed the order with. Financial aid, credit cards or Follett gift cards can only be used on the web store for payment. When asked for a number using financial aid, you enter your student Id number.
Student Id is required to purchase books using financial aid, scholarships and other third party sponsors. A printed schedule is required to assist us in ensuring you are purchasing the correct book for your course.
Regular Business Hours:
- Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Extended Hours for the Fall 2017 semester:
- August 21–24: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
- August 25: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- August 28–31: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- September 1: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
We are here to answer any questions you may have so don’t hesitate to stop by or give us a call at Christanna - 434-949-1023 or Daniel – 434-736-2021.