Click here to learn more about financing through the Workforce Credential Grant (WCG).
July - December 2017 Guide
"Quick Careers & Fast-Track Training":
Schedule of training, programs, and course offerings for the semester [ Flipbook | PDF File ]
View a calendar of Continuing Education and Workforce events
Consistent with the college's mission of serving the educational needs and helping meet the requirements for trained manpower in the service area, the Center for Workforce Development was established in 1986 to assist public and private organizations with economic and human resource development. Through a variety of activities, including seminars, training (literacy, apprenticeship, customized), consultation and resource networking, the Center works to assist community economic development by:
- Promoting quality, team building, and S.P.C.,
- Increasing productivity and the quality of the working environment,
- Encouraging the local production of goods,
- Attracting new businesses and industry, and
- Educating the general public about economic development.