Financial Aid

Helpful Links

> Are Your Classes FA Eligible?

> How to Fill Out the FAFSA (Video)

> FAFSA Overview (Video)

> More Financial Aid Videos

> Frequently Asked Questions

> Additional Financial Aid FAQs

> Types of Financial Aid We Offer

> What's the Difference Between Tax Forms?

> Directions for printing transcripts from IRS

> Federal Work Study Application 

> Student Right To Know Act


The priority deadline for Fall 2019 is June 30th.

Did You Know

The Financial Aid application process must be completed each academic year whether you utilize all of your awarded aid or not. 

NOTE: The Student Aid Program is designed to help students meet costs related to course work at SVCC from a variety if federal, state, and local sources. Financial assistance is available for those who apply and meet the government-based guidelines. 

Federal School Code

Need Assistance?

Phone Number: 
Alberta (434) 949-1094
Keysville (434) 736-2090

Additional Support
Additional Financial Aid FAQs



Apply For Financial Aid Now


2019-2020 Verification can now be completed online! Click Here for instructions on how to access your Student Services Center. 

NOTE: All 2019-2020 Independent verification forms are now fillable. Dependent forms (linked below) can be filled out, signed, and uploaded using your Student Service Center

Financial Aid Forms

19-20 Dependent Verification Forms

Dependent Household Size

Dependent Number In College

Dependent Asset Information Form

Parent Additional Financial Information

Parent Untaxed Income

Parent Non-Filer Form

Other Forms

Prior Degree Worksheet 19-20

67% & GPA SAP Appeal Form

(Must see counselor for 150% form)

Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)

4506-T Request For Non-Filer Letter


All forms should be uploaded to your Student Service Center To-Do List, faxed to (434)736-9716 or emailed to