An official copy of the student’s permanent academic record at Southside Virginia Community College is mailed to other educational institutions and agencies. Unofficial student transcripts are available by logging in to MySVCC. In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, transcripts are released only with the written consent of the student. A request for a transcript should be made either on a transcript request form or by letter or FAX to the Admissions and Records Office, where the transcript will generally be produced within one week. You may also request an official transcript through MySVCC. There is no fee for transcripts.
Official transcripts can be requested from your Student Center, part of your Student Information System (SIS).
Start Here --->>>
You will need your SIS login & password. Once logged into MySVCC, please click "SIS" and then click "Student Center" at the top left of the screen.
The numbers in the steps below should match the arrows on the images to the right.
See Image 1 - Right
- Click the drop down box "Other Academic"
- Select "Transcript: Request Official"
- Click on the Right Arrow Heads
See Image 2 - Right
- Select the appropriate college from the drop down list.
- Review the information under "Information for Students".
- If you do not desire, immediate processing of your transcript, please click the drop down box to select a different option.
- In the "Send To My Address" area, please input the name and address of the recipient. And check the box.
- To input address, click the Edit Address Link. If this is not completed, the transcript will not be sent
- Click the Submit button.
Your Official transcript will be processed by the admissions and records office.