In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, transcripts are released only with the consent of the student.
Request a Transcript Information
Southside Virginia Community Colleges (SVCC) has partnered with Parchment to manage the ordering, processing, and secure delivery of your official student transcripts.
- Online transcript tracking and email notifications
- Electronic and paper transcript options
- Official SVCC transcripts
Payment and Fees
All transcript orders require a major credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) to complete the transaction.
- Transcript fee is $3.15
- Additional Expedited Delivery options and fees are listed on the Parchment website during the ordering process.
Standard orders are processed within three business days from receipt of the order, except orders placed on weekends, holidays and peak times during the semester. Delivery time is not included in processing time and varies by delivery service and local area.
Important Tips Before You Begin
- Clear any financial holds at the College before starting your order
- If you do not know your Student ID number please call Admissions 434-736-2046 or the HelpDesk at 434-949-1010. Transcripts requested without a Student ID, or with an incorrect Student ID may be delayed for up to one week. Please check all information entered for accuracy. Don’t guess—verify!
- Students who have officially changed their name, please provide the name used while enrolled at SVCC.
- Before requesting your transcript, you must check your records to make sure your grades and/or graduation credentials have posted, if applicable. Transcript requests cannot be held for the posting of grades, certificates, or degree awards. If a grade or degree has not been posted before you request your transcript, you will need to request and pay for another official transcript.
- All paper hard copy transcripts issued are official and in a sealed envelope. Do not open your transcript if you plan to send the transcript to a college or organization. An opened transcript is considered unofficial by most colleges and organizations.
- Please check to make sure you need an official transcript before requesting one. Sometimes an unofficial transcript will suffice. View and print your unofficial transcript via MySVCC.
- Log into mySVCC
- Click SIS
- Click Academic Records
- Click View Unofficial Transcript
- Follow the instructions to view/print unofficial transcript
- If you have questions about transcript content or graduation, email the Admissions Office at email@example.com or via phone 434-736-2046.
Create a username and password on the Parchment page (this is different from your SVCC username and password)
PLEASE NOTE: If you have never ordered your SVCC transcripts through Parchment but you currently have an account with Parchment because you ordered transcripts from another school/college/university, you will need to set up a NEW ACCOUNT FOR SVCC, using a different email specific to this new SVCC Parchment account.