Information on Tuition Deadlines and Payment Options
Due upon enrollment; tuition can be paid online through our QuickPay system. Students are able to pay online, manage their accounts, and setup authorized users.
Bookstore charges should not be paid through this system; instead call the Alberta Bookstore 434-949-1023 or the Keysville Bookstore 434-736-2021 to make payment.
For more information click the link below:
Nelnet Payment Plan:
Students are able to take advantage of the easy, pocket-friendly payment system called Nelnet. Plans can be set up using a checking or savings account, or credit or debit card.
Setting up the payment plan is as easy as 1-2-3.
1 - Enroll in classes
2 - Navigate to the finance section of the Student Center (MySVCC)
2 - Enroll by completing the agreement forms.
Fall Payment Plan Deadline: Aug. 27 (for more information see the Tuition Payment Plan page)
- Fall Regular 16-Week and First 8-Week Session Classes Begin: Aug. 21
- Fall Second 8-Week Classes Begin: Oct. 16
- Drop Dates for Fall: July 14, Aug. 13, Aug. 21, Oct. 21
- Fall Tuition Due: July 14 (associated with enrollment date, see drop dates)
- Registration is not completed until your tuition and fees are paid.
- Last day to drop with refund for Regular Session Classes: Sept. 8, Last day to drop with refund for First 8-Week Classes: Aug. 28
- Last day to drop with refund for Second 8-Week Classes: Oct. 24
- Last Day to set up tuition payment plan for Fall Session: Aug. 27 (for more information see the Tuition Payment Plan page).
- Students are able to pay tuition and fees online through the Student Center.
- Students can set up authorized payers to pay online payments.
- Students and Authorized Payers are able to set up and save payment profiles.
FOR MORE INFORMATION...