Greetings SVCC Students,
Due to the disruption of COVID-19, the campus bookstore is only open for online ordering for your course materials. Please know that we have made this process easy for you.
You can find the books you need by visiting the www.southsidevccshop.com website and following the directions below.
1. Click “Textbooks” link or icon from header
2. Find your courses and add course materials to your shopping bag
3. Click “Checkout” and follow the prompts to select your delivery method
4. Payment Method - select payment type and enter your information
5. Follow the prompts to complete your order
The Southside CC Bookstores are here to meet all of your academic needs for the new semester. Not only do we provide the required course materials for your class but also essential supplies, reference material, study aids, and technology. Your Financial Aid is a welcomed payment option online from May 11, 2020, until May 26, 2020, with FREE GROUND SHIPPING for all orders through May 22, 2020.
To use your Financial Aid online please follow these steps:
- At Check-Out select Financial Aid and enter your College Student ID number
- Only add items to your cart that are allowed under your College’s Financial Aid guidelines. All textbooks and general supplies are allowed. Any unauthorized items will be canceled without notice. Items not allowed are, but not limited to, College apparel and gift items, drinks, food, health & beauty, phones, pre-paid gift cards, or non-essential technology items.
- Only attempt to charge up to the amount allowed by your College Financial Aid Department. Amounts over the limit will cause a delay or your order to be canceled.
- Please note, The Southside CC Bookstores are not allowed to give individual Financial Aid information over the phone or by email.
Your Daniel Campus Bookstore Manager is Angie Price and can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Christanna Campus Bookstore Manager is Debbie Lewis and can be reached by email at email@example.com
Please feel free to contact us at any time with any question or clarification.
We look forward to providing you with a stress-free semester filled full of academic success!