Upcoming 2022 Class Start Dates:
September 6, 2022 - November 16, 2022
Tuesdays, Wednesdays (Zoom virtual class), & Thursdays 6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
September 12, 2022-November 17, 2022
5:00 P.M.-9:30 P.M.
*Mandatory Orientation: August 31, 2022 5:00 P.M.
October 3, 2022-November 17, 2022
9:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M.
*Mandatory Orientation: September 28, 2022 11:00 A.M.
Offered by Workforce Development at :
Nurse Aide classes are offered at the following locations:
- The Woodlands in Farmville, 1802 Cobb Street, Farmville | Contact: Wanda Vaughan
- Lake Country Advanced Knowledge Center, South Hill | Contact: Courtney Starke
- Estes Community Center in Chase City, 316 N. Main Street, Chase City | Contact: Wanda Vaughan
- Southside Virginia Education Center, Emporia | Contact: Courtney Starke
- SVCC Keysville, 200 Daniel Road, Keysville | Contact: Wanda Vaughan
In-State: $1,165.00 | Out of State: $3,495.00
*The FastForward Credential Grant will help pay tuition costs for qualifying Virginians. Additional scholarships may also be available.
7 Weeks *Length varies based on the class schedule*