Upcoming 2020 Class Start Dates:
Call or email for upcoming dates.
Offered by Workforce Development at :
- Nurse Aide classes are offered at the following locations:
- SVCC Keysville, 200 Daniel Road, Keysville | Contact: Suzanne Shook
- The Woodlands in Farmville, 1802 Cobb Street, Farmville | Contact: Suzanne Shook
- Estes Community Center in Chase City, 316 N. Main Street, Chase City | Contact: Suzanne Shook
- Southside Virginia Education Center, Emporia | Contact: Courtney Starke
- Lake Country Advanced Knowledge Center, South Hill | Contact: Courtney Starke
In-State: $700 | Out of State: $2,100
*The FastForward Credential Grant will help pay tuition costs for qualifying Virginians. Additional scholarships may also be available.
7 Weeks *Length varies based on the class schedule*