Upcoming 2021 Class Start Dates:
September 12 - December 2, 2021
Tuesdays, Thursdays 6:15 - 9:30
Wednesdays (Zoom virtual class) 6:15 - 9:30
Clinicals: Saturdays 8 am - 4 pm
September 7 - December 14, 2021
Mondays and Tuesdays, 12:30 - 6:00 p.m.
September 8 - November 18, 2021
M, W, TH 5-9 p.m.
Orientation Day: TBA
- Mandatory Orientation - TBA
Offered by Workforce Development at :
Nurse Aide classes are offered at the following locations:
- SVCC Keysville, 200 Daniel Road, Keysville | Contact: Wanda Vaughan
- The Woodlands in Farmville, 1802 Cobb Street, Farmville | Contact: Wanda Vaughan
- Estes Community Center in Chase City, 316 N. Main Street, Chase City | Contact: Wanda Vaughan
- Southside Virginia Education Center, Emporia | Contact: Courtney Starke
- Lake Country Advanced Knowledge Center, South Hill | Contact: Courtney Starke
In-State: $700 | Out of State: $2,100
*The FastForward Credential Grant will help pay tuition costs for qualifying Virginians. Additional scholarships may also be available.
7 Weeks *Length varies based on the class schedule*