SVCC Bookstores By Follett
Show your Panther pride all year long with our authentic assortment of collegiate apparel - including Southside t-shirts, sweatshirts, gifts, hats, and more. With sizes available for men and women, the whole family can cheer on Southside in style in fan gear, every season. We’ve got Southside gift ideas covered, with options ranging from drinkware to gift cards. Looking for more than clothing and gifts? Our selection of textbooks, general books, computers, course materials, and supplies will ensure every Southside student is prepared for success. Call, contact or come into the campus Bookstore today or conveniently shop our website: www.southsidevccshop.com
Textbook & Course Materials
Textbooks and Course materials will be made available in the bookstore on both the Christanna and Daniel Campuses. For all the students that attend classes at the other sites, you may go online to order your books.
Books and supplies may be purchased through our web store to be shipped to your home (charges apply) or for free pick up in the store you placed the order with. Financial aid, credit cards, Paypal or Follett gift cards can only be used on the web store for payment. When asked for a number using financial aid, you will need to enter your student ID number.
- Dates to Remember
- First day to use financial aid in the bookstore – January 2, 2020
- Classes begin – January 6, 2020
- Bookstore closed for MLK Jr. Holiday – January 20, 2020
- Last day to return books for refund/credit – January 14, 2020 (After this date you will have 2 business days from date of purchase to return for refund/credit)
- Dropped Classes: refunds are only allowed during the college’s “Drop w/Refund” period for the course.
- Last day to charge to financial aid in the bookstore – January 23, 2020
- Rental check-in – Due by May 4, 2020
- Book buy back – April 28-30 &; May 1 & 4, 2020
Summer 2020 Dates to Remember
- First day to use financial aid in the bookstore – May 11, 2020
- Classes begin – May 18, 2020
- Bookstore closed for Memorial Day Holiday – May 25, 2020
- Last day to return books for refund/credit – May 28, 2020
- Last day to charge to financial aid in the bookstore – May 28, 2020
- Bookstore closed for July 4th Holiday – July 3, 2020
- Rental check-in – Due by July 27, 2020
- Important Information!
Student ID is required to purchase books using financial aid, scholarships and other third party sponsors. A schedule is required to assist us in ensuring you are purchasing the correct book for your course.